martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

                                                                   Letter 1

Dear father

Im writing you to tell you that i survived. Im home, safe from the atrocities that i witnessed. The concentration camps are terrible places where freedom is just a ghost and for most of the people ; death. I had to live terrible experiences there, such as hunger, cruelty and the feel of losing most of my friends, who are probably dead. The germans had no mercy i had to work all day, and most of the time my legs didnt resist the hard work and my hands red of blood where just too painfull to grab the spade. But i think that the only reason i survived was because of my friend, the only person i could call a real friend, he was like my guardian angel, he protected me and gived me advices, unfortunatly i dont know what happen'd to him, i lost contact with him when he left me in the entrance of the medic. I broke my leg when i tried to jump off my bed, my leg hurted so bad and it was like a ballon full of pus. But that was my exit, i stayed in the medic until the american's soilders invaded the camp and let us free, then i followed a group of young jewish wich where going to Budapest Dont you worry about our family i will take care of them, i hope i can see you soon dad.

Sincerely gyurka

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario